So you want to know a bit about me? Well, firstly, my name is Kerry - nice to 'virtually' meet you.
- I'm a self taught photographer, and I hope I will always be learning something new about it.
- My family consists of my husband and my four dogs (three whippets and a whippet cross), and despite all of them driving me crazy constantly, they are my life.
- I don't like bananas (the smell, the texture, everything), coriander (overpowers everything), sprouts (doesn't need an explanation). Food loves: everything else.
- One of my mugs says 'Coffee makes my life more beautiful' and I fully agree with it. The other one says 'Goddess' and I agree with that too.
- I am so competitive that I now refuse to play board games/computer games and some card games in fear of losing friends. Friends think this is hysterical.
- I sometimes need 'cave' time.
- Past obsessions have included; ancient Egypt, running, twitter, Robert Downey Jr., Red Hot Chili Peppers, Audrey Hepburn, Pulp Fiction. Current it's anything to do with how the brain works and Facebook. Photography and coffee are the only two that have stuck!
- I have eclectic tastes. I read everything from John Steinbeck to Stephen King and listen to Dr Hook, The Carpenters, Linkin Park, Walk off the Earth - I seriously think music can effect your mood.
- I walked down the isle to the begining bars of 'Under the Bridge' by Red Hot Chili Peppers.
- I'm originally from Manchester, home of the best chip baps and chips & gravy in the world.
- Kids and dogs seem to like me. A fellow photographer said he thinks it's because I have such big eyes. I'm not sure how I feel about that.
I hope to meet you soon and hear 'About You'!
Check out the feedback here